To begin with, all Woodstock inns must comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA applies even though the October Counry Inn farmhouse’s 1860 vintage. Nevertheless, we strive for accessibility regarless of our age. However, our rooms needn’t all be accessible. In any case, we try to accommodate everybody.
We take these steps to improve accessibility:
- To help accessibility, our website uses the Word Press Avada theme platform.
- This platform complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- We welcome ADA specified service animals.
- Like most Woodstock inns, our reservation process is the same for everybody.
- However, accessibility tools display on the Availability, and Reservation pages.
- As long as possible, we keep accessible rooms available for guests with disabilities.
- Once reserved, an accessible room is no longer available.
- Our website’s description of our guest rooms includes photos and details.
- Room photos and details help the disabled better determine if a room meets their needs.
- We’re always available to answer any questions.
- Like other Woodstock inns, we make specialized arrangements to the best of our ability, and resources.